How can I manage text and email notifications?
Members can change their notifications for each group they belong to based on their preferences. Please note that notification preferences are customized on a group-by-group basis, allowing you more control over which notifications you want to receive and which you do not.
1. Click on the bell icon in the top right of the group page
2. In the box that appears, choose how you want to receive notifications and click Save.
If your account does not have either an email or a cell on file, there will be a notification at the top that will direct you to your profile so you can provide one to get that type of notification.
Then, for each group, you have the option to turn on or off email or text notifications for announcements.
Finally, you can choose which comments you are notified of:
- All means you will get a notification each time a comment is posted to the board or in reply to any announcement.
- Related means you will get notification to announcements that you authored or have already replied to.
- Mute means you will get no comment notifications.