Getting Started 3
- How to help your members register
- What is text-to-join?
- How do I create a registration page?
- How do I add new members using their email or cell number, or by pasting a list?
- How do I import members from a list or spreadsheet?
- How do I individually enter new members and fill out their profile?
- How can I add members from another group?
- How do I add a member who only has a cell phone and no email?
- Can multiple members have the same contact information?
- How do I process registrations?
- How do I compose an email announcement to members?
- What are action items?
- Can I choose which members receive an email or text announcement?
- How can I see who has seen and responded to my email?
- How do I create and reload an SMS account?
- How can I control how many emails group members receive?
- How do I send a text to group members?
- What happens if a member does not have a cell or email?
- How can I tell who will get an announcement notification?
- How can I see who has viewed an Announcement?
- How can I ask my members to fill out a form so I can compile all of their answers?
- How do I see member responses to action items?
- How can I let people sign up to do - or bring - a custom item?
- How can I prevent members from commenting publicly to an announcement?
- What number will text messages sent through Unison.io come from?
- What's new? (Spring 2021 release)
Member Management 7
Resources for Members 11
- How do I join a group?
- I'm having trouble with text-to-join
- Is there a mobile app for group members?
- Why am I being asked for my name when I reply to a text message?
- What happens if I reply to an email?
- Can I sync Unison.io events with my personal calendar?
- What if my password is not working or I can't remember it?
- How can I manage text and email notifications?
- Can I choose to leave a group?
- How can I create my own group or organization?
- How do I delete my account?